GEOCONCEPT by NOMADIA group headquartered at Bagneux, has its presence for more than 20 years, GEOCONCEPT has led the way in publishing geographical information systems, cartographic decision support, and optimization software packages.
Our application areas: geo-optimization, geomarketing and mobility, and also transport, town planning, civil protection, defense, and the environment...
As we grow, in France and internationally, we offer you real opportunities to harness your talent with cutting-edge software and sustainable solutions used by thousands of customers.
Current opening at India Office:
Business Development Executive-Chennai
Position: Full time
Occasional travels may be necessary
Geoconcept India Pvt Ltd a subsidiary of Nomadia Group is a company that has more than 1,500 customers,165,000 users and present in 27 countries in APAC, EMEA, North America and LATAM. We are specialized in the design and implementation of cartographic optimization technologies for professional use. Some of our Prestigious Clients are KFC, Johnson&Johnson, Dominos, IIB, Walmart India, BCG India, Smart Power India, Mahindra Home Finance etc.
With its own proprietary Geographical Information System (GIS), the Nomadia Group now ranks among the world leaders in cartographical information and optimization applications for corporations and public organizations.
Geoconcept by Nomadia have been recognized for the fourth time in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for field service management report.
What you’ll be doing
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will work in a specified territory with revenue quota responsibility, in a position based in Chennai, But the target market will also include the APAC region and Middle East. The BDE will prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing accounts, utilizing web-based product demonstrations to illustrate the value proposition and discuss needs.
Some of the responsibilities
- Represent Geoconcept and its product suite in new customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Meet and exceed direct and indirect sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into our CRM; logging all sales activity; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales engineering and product support
- Conduct web-based product demonstration, leveraging solid product expertise and technical knowledge
- Work efficiently within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Other related duties as assigned
Who you are
- Experienced. You have 3 to 6 years of direct or indirect sales experience, preferably in SAAS industry.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring and expand customers into the Geoconcept offerings and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Technically Savvy. You don’t shy away from opportunities to get into technology – and you can learn it quickly.
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Geoconcept’s mission deeply in some way. You believe Geoconcept will become one of the most prominent technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
- Cross-Cultural. You have experience relating to customers from a variety of countries.